Florence: E-Bike Tour with Piazzale Michelangelo Viewpoint
Experience the very best Florence has to offer on an easy guided e-bike tour of the city center landmarks. Cruise along on a stress-free journey up to the marvelous Piazzale Michelangelo, the city’s most amazing viewpoint.
- Get the perfect introduction to the city center and the best panoramic view of Florence
- Taste a delicious and refreshing Italian gelato
- Have fun while learning more about Florence
DescriptionMeet your guide and fellow travelers at the meeting point and board your snappy e-bike. Set off with a smile for an unforgettable tour through the beautiful city of Florence. Pedal leisurely down the Renaissance streets and charming Medieval alleys, along the way discovering amazing palaces and hidden views, many of which remain unknown to most visitors. During the tour, stop for a creamy, rich gelato in Florence's best ice cream joint. Pick up insights into the city's rich heritage and fun traditions as you admire landmarks such as the magnificent Duomo, Piazza della Signoria, and Ponte Vecchio. Pedal effortlessly across the flowing Arno River led by your guide. Climb the tree-lined Viale dei Colli with ease to reach a dazzling viewpoint: Piazzale Michelangelo, a terrace offering spectacular views of Florence’s towers, palaces, red rooftops, and lovely bridges. Undemanding, stress- and sweat-free, this small-group Florence e-bike tour is the best way to discover the heart of the city.
IncludesSmall group tour Use of electric bike and helmet English-speaking professional tour guide Stop for gelato Hotel pickup and drop-off Gratuities
- • Please note that normal biking skills are required to ride an e-bike. • This tour is not permitted for children under 13.
- This tour does not include visits inside monuments or museums. • This tour is not suitable for those with impaired mobility or wheelchair users. • Your options on rainy days are as follows: proceed with the tour hoping the weather clears up, with the understanding that no refund or discount will be given if bikes are not ridden due to rain, or if the tour is cut short due to rain, or alternatively, take a rain check (of the same amount initially paid) to be used the following day or at any other time, subject to availability.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability