My Guide Website?
Florence: E-Bike Tour with Piazzale Michelangelo Viewpoint
Experience the very best Florence has to offer on an easy guided e-bike tour of the city center landmarks. Cruise along on a stress-free journey up to the marvelous Piazzale Michelangelo, the city’s most amazing viewpoint.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Florence:If youʻre booking your trip to Florence last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Livorno: Florence & Pisa Shore Excursion with Food Tasting
- Best of Tuscany Full-Day Scenic Tour from Florence
- From Florence: Chianti Guided Tour with Tuscan Wine Tasting
- From Florence: Parmesan, Balsamic Vinegar, & Prosciutto Tour
- Florence: Chianti Wineries Tour with Food and Wine Tasting
- Get the perfect introduction to the city center with a local guide
- Small group tour
- Have fun while learning more about Florence
- Taste a delicious and refreshing Italian gelato
- Marvel at the best panoramic views of Florence
DescriptionMeet your guide and fellow travelers at the meeting point and board your snappy e-bike. Set off with a smile for an unforgettable tour through the beautiful city of Florence. Pedal leisurely down the Renaissance streets and charming Medieval alleys, along the way discovering amazing palaces and hidden views, many of which remain unknown to most visitors. The most entertaining and complete way to experience the very best of Florence: an easy guided E-Bike tour of Florence, including a (stress-free!) hill journey up to the marvelous Piazzale Michelangelo, the city’s most amazing viewpoint. Meet your dedicated guide and fellow travelers, board your snappy E-Bike and set off with a smile, for an unforgettable tour. Pedal effortlessly across the flowing Arno river led by your guide, and “climb” the sumptuously tree-lined Viale dei Colli to reach a dazzling viewpoint: Piazzale Michelangelo and San Miniato Church, offering spectacular views of Florence’s towers, palaces, red rooftops and lovely bridges. Take some minutes for a great photo opportunity before start for your next stop. We will lead you along scenic roads and while you will learn about our history, culture and history'greats: welcome to Galileo Galilei home! Half-way, a break will give you the opportunity to enjoy a late italian breakfast and relax until you reach your e-bike again to pedal on the way back to Florence city centre. You will ride through the narrow streets of the main center and the Oltrarno district, reaching the most amazing monuments of Florence and unknown spots from where to admire the city: Porta Romana, Palazzo Pitti, Pontevecchio, the Uffizi square. Along this pleasant stroll in Florence, you will stop at several locations for history explanations and fun facts about the city, and for photo opportunities. The bike itinerary includes flat, downhill and uphill sections, to give you a complete variety of views and biking experiences.
IncludesSmall group tour Guided E-Bike Tour in Florence (including - Piazzale Michelangelo) E-Bike and Helmet Water bottle Gelato (italian ice cream) Professional Tour Escort
- • Please note that normal biking skills are required to ride an e-bike. • This tour is not permitted for children under 13.
- This tour does not include visits inside monuments or museums. • Your options on rainy days are as follows: proceed with the tour hoping the weather clears up, with the understanding that no refund or discount will be given if bikes are not ridden due to rain, or if the tour is cut short due to rain, or alternatively, take a rain check (of the same amount initially paid) to be used the following day or at any other time, subject to availability. • a third-party insurance for civil liability is included in the price of the tour. As for any vehicle rental, please note that clients will be given two options to choose from, to cover vehicle damages (either one of these two will need to be chosen in order to rent the E-Bike): subscribe an additional insurance (€20,00 per vehicle, not refundable) or sign for a guarantee deposit of € 500,00 on their credit card.