My Guide Website?
Florence: Eco Golf Cart Tour & Michelangelo's David Visit8 Reviews
Explore the historic center of Florence by electric golf cart and cover more sights than possible on foot. Enjoy a guided visit to the Accademia Gallery with skip-the-line entry tickets included.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Florence:If youʻre booking your trip to Florence last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Livorno: Florence & Pisa Shore Excursion with Food Tasting
- Best of Tuscany Full-Day Scenic Tour from Florence
- From Florence: Chianti Guided Tour with Tuscan Wine Tasting
- From Florence: Parmesan, Balsamic Vinegar, & Prosciutto Tour
- Florence: Chianti Wineries Tour with Food and Wine Tasting
- Marvel at the Michelangelo's David
- Explore the historical city centre of Florence
- Enjoy beautiful views of the city
DescriptionExplore the historic center of Florence by electric golf cart and leave your conscience clean as you cover more sights than possible on a walking tour. Climb aboard the eco-friendly cart in Piazza S. Firenze and drive through the streets of the Renaissance city, passing Piazza Signoria and the Porcellino Market. Continue to the Duomo and marble façade of the Basilica of Santa Maria Novella. Journey along the banks of theRiver Arno to Piazza Ognissanti. An MP3 player will be provided with commentary about the history of the city and its sites so that you can sit back and relax as your escort drives you across the Santa Trinita Bridge. Marvel at the Pitti Palace and Ponte Vecchio. Continue to the Ponte alle Grazie, rebuilt after it was destroyed in World War II. At the end a special guided visit of the Accademia Gallery.
IncludesTransportation by electric golf cart Tour escort/driver MP3 audio guide skip the line tickets to enter the Accademia Gallery 1h guided visit of the Accademia Gallery
- This tour will take place rain or shine. Golf carts cannot travel through some parts of the historical city centre so you need to get off the golf cart and walk to see some attractions.