My Guide Website?
Florence: Eco Tour by Electric Cart497 Reviews
See the sights of Florence by electric golf cart, and leave no footprints on an eco tour. Drive silently past the Palazzo Vecchio, Ufizzi Gallery, Pitti Palace, and other notable landmarks.
- Leave no footprints on an eco tour of Florence by electric golf cart
- Marvel at the landmarks of the 'Cradle of the Renaissance' in comfort
- Go to the main squares of Florence, such as the Piazza Santa Croce and Piazza Signoria
- Admire the ornate façades and domes of the Duomo and Basilica of Santa Maria Novella
- Drive along the banks of the River Arno
- Learn about the monuments of the Renaissance city via a complimentary MP3 audio guide
DescriptionExplore the historic center of Florence by electric golf cart and leave your conscience clean as you cover more sights than possible on a walking tour. Climb aboard the eco-friendly cart in Piazza San Firenze and drive through the streets of the Renaissance city, passing Piazza Signoria and the Porcellino Market. Continue to the Duomo and marble façade of the Basilica of Santa Maria Novella. Journey along the banks of the River Arno to Piazza Ognissanti. An MP3 player will be provided with commentary about the history of the city and its sites so that you can sit back and relax as your escort drives you across the Santa Trinita Bridge. Marvel at the Pitti Palace and Ponte Vecchio. Continue to the Ponte alle Grazie, rebuilt after it was destroyed in World War II. Go to the Biblioteca Nazionale Centrale (National Central Library) on Piazza Santa Croce to see the largest library in Italy.
IncludesTransportation by electric golf cart Tour escort and driver MP3 player
- This tour takes place in rain, hail or shine
- Golf carts cannot travel through some parts of the historical city center so you need to get off the golf cart and walk to see some attractions