My Guide Website?
Florence: Emilia-Romagna Small Group Gastronomy Tour
Explore the culinary culture of Italy’s Emilia-Romagna region on a day trip from Florence. Enjoy two different tastings of Parmesan cheese and balsamic vinegar of Modena.
- Taste classic products like Parmigiano-Reggiano and balsamic vinegar
- Visit a local cheese factory and and get to know its secrets
- Learn all about Balsamic Vinegar’s manufacturing process at Acetaia Sereni
- Have Tuscan traditional lunch with breathtaking views
DescriptionStart the journey from Florence towards Emilia-Romagna, Italy’s most famous foodie region. Discover first-hand how products renowned worldwide for their taste and high quality are made. Taste classic products like Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese and balsamic vinegar of Modena. Also, witness the entire process of cheese making. Visit a local factory and admire rows and columns of cheese wheels perfuming the air. Then, discover Acetaia Sereni, the leader in the production of traditional balsamic vinegar of Modena. Enjoy a consistent lunch at the property's restaurant overlooking a breathtaking scenery.
IncludesRound trip Certified sommelier and guide Visit of Cheese Factory and Balsamic Vinegar Factory Lunch
- The tour will start with a minimum of 3 people. You must be at least 18 years old to participate in alcohol tastings.