My Guide Website?
Florence: Entrance Ticket to Pitti Palace1173 Reviews
Enjoy priority entry to one of Florence’s biggest museums and admire the Palatine Gallery and the Gallery of Modern Art.
- Visit Palazzo Pitti, one of the Florence’s biggest museums
- Explore the Galleria Palatina used by the Medici family as a residence
- Admire the Gallery of Modern Art, dedicated to Italian art from the 18th century to World War I
- Access the Costume Gallery
DescriptionStep inside Florence's Pitti Palace and explore the Palatine Gallery and the Gallery of Modern Art with your priority ticket. Marvel at historic collections, such as the Treasury of the Grand Dukes and the Medici Collection. The original palazzo was built for the Pitti family in 1457, designed by Filippo Brunelleschi. Today, the lavish Renaissance palace hosts an extraordinary collection of art. Admire some of the incredible works amassed by the Medicis during their rule. See works from Raphael, Caravaggio, Titian, Pietro da Cortona and Rubens. From the windows, catch views of Brunelleschi’s Santo Spirito Basilica and the Boboli Gardens. Explore some of the most important museums in Florence on your visit to the Pitti Palace. Visit the Palatine Gallery on the first floor and discover a broad collection of 16th and 17th-century paintings, and the Royal Apartments, containing furnishings from a remodeling done in the 19th century. Then, head to the second floor to see the Gallery of Modern Art and admire the fine collection of paintings and sculptures, mostly Italian, dating from the late 18th century to World War I. The elegant rooms, which were inhabited by the Lorraine grand dukes, are decorated with works of the neo-classical and romantic periods.
IncludesReserved entrance ticket to the Pitti Palace including entrance to the Palatine Gallery and the Gallery of Modern Art Access to the temporary exhibitions Access to the Treasury of the Grand Dukes Audio guide (if add-on selected) Booking fee 10% discount at the Hard Rock Shop in Via dei Brunelleschi, 1 (Piazza della Repubblica) 10% discount on the a’ la carte menu at the Hard Rock Cafe Restaurant in Via dei Brunelleschi, 1 (Piazza della Repubblica)
- The Hard Rock Cafè discounts are only valid in Florence and cannot be combined with other promos The date and time slot you choose is binding once booked You can select an audio guide as an add-on at check-out. It's 1 audio guide per person, therefore please select the exact number of audioguides you'd like to book Audioguides can be collected only until 330 PM. Late arrivals will not be able to collect it You will be refused entry if you do not respect this allotted entry time The 'Museum of Costume and Fashion' inside Pitti Palace is temporarily closed to the public On International Women's Day, March 8, admission is free for all women. Accompanying persons must still purchase an admission ticket
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFrom€16.00Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today