Florence: Entry Ticket to Brunelleschi's Dome22 Reviews
Benefit from direct, reserved access to Brunelleschi's Dome and admire panoramic views of Florence from the top of the iconic Cathedral of Santa Maria del Fiore.
- Access Brunelleshi's Dome with reserved entrance at a fixed time
- Admire Zuccari and Giorgio Vasari's frescoes of the Last Judgment
- Enjoy a beautiful panorama over Florence and its surroundings
DescriptionEnjoy reserved entrance to Brunelleschi's Dome, part of Florence's Cathedral, with this ticket. Meet the local assistant at the meeting point, present your voucher, and receive your tickets to begin your experience. First, enter the Dome and climb 463 steps to reach the top. Please note that the way is narrow, there is no elevator, and the climb is not recommended for people suffering from heart problems, vertigo, or claustrophobia. Marvel at the egg-shaped architecture of the Dome, which was the largest such structure in the world in its time. On your visit to the Dome’s interior, you’ll have the opportunity to see the many frescoes and stained-glass windows. Admire Zuccari and Giorgio Vasari's frescoes of the Last Judgment, and enjoy a beautiful panorama over Florence and its surroundings from the summit.
IncludesReserved tickets to enter the Dome Guide
- You will climb 463 steps to reach the top of the Duomo. There is no elevator.
- This ticket is non-refundable
- This ticket does not give you access to other parts of the cathedral complex
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability