My Guide Website?
Florence: Firenze Card Official Museum City Pass79 Reviews
Enjoy priority access to the most imporant Florence museums with the FirenzeCard, the city's official tourist pass. Discover the cultural heritage of Florence as you explore all the city has to offer.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Florence:If youʻre booking your trip to Florence last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Immerse yourself in Florence's history by touring its world-class museums
- Explore the city's famous museums with this 72-hour entrance pass
- Benefit from the free entrance for people under 18 years old of your family
- Avoid confusing queues for tickets as you sweep into your museum of choice
- Avail yourself of discounts at shops and restaurants included with the card
DescriptionPurchase the FirenzeCard and secure yourself access to all of Florence's 60 museums with a single pass. See the Uffizi Gallery, Accademia, and many others, and also benefit from exclusive discounts at selected shops and restaurants. Avoid paying entrance fees with a card that includes priority entry to the city's museums including to exhibitions which usually incur an additional fee. Bring your kids for free, with under-18s gaining access when accompanied by a cardholder. Witness masterworks at venues like the Uffizi, Accademia, and the Brancacci Chapels. Book your timeslot to beat the crowds and secure access to these famous venues and many more.
IncludesFirenzecard with 72-hour validity Entrance to Florence Museums Toilet access at meeting point 10% discount at the Hard Rock Shop in Via dei Brunelleschi, 1 (Piazza della Repubblica) excluding limited edition and charity items 10% discount at the Hard Rock Cafe Restaurant in Via dei Brunelleschi, 1 (Piazza della Repubblica) on the a la carte menu, excluding alcohol 15% discount at Andrea Sassi, clothing store in Via Panzani 14 5% Enrico Verità, watch shop, in via dei calzaiuoli 122/R (negozio di orologi) 10% Residenza dei Pucci, Hotel in via dei pucci 9 10% P&P Style hair and beauty, via dello studio 16/R
- The card is activated at the moment of your first entry into a museum and it is valid for 72 hours The FirenzeCard is a physical card that you will receive at the Meeting Point Reservations are required for Uffizi Galleries, Accademia Gallery, and Brancacci Chapel The free reservation must also be made for children under 18 of the family unit of the Firenze Card holder