Florence: Food Tour of Oltrarno
Discover the vibrant Florentine neighborhood of Oltrarno, known for its Bohemian atmosphere. Taste some best Florentine specialties in a small group with a local guide.
- Sample delicious Tuscan specialities
- Learn about Tuscan cuisine from an English-speaking guide
- Discover a lesser-known Florentine neighbourhood, filled with artists, locals and students
DescriptionGet to know Florence from a new perspective in this intimate four-hour walking tour of Oltrarno, with its charming cobblestoned streets and Boho cafes. Learn about Florentine food and culture from your passionate local guide while trying some of the best food Florence has on offer. First, stop at one of the best coffee shops in Florence and sample a true Florentine breakfast of Tuscan cheeses and fennel-spiced salami. Next, step into a local restaurant's kitchen and watch a baking demonstration of homemade cantucci, delicious crunchy almond cookies. If you’re feeling more adventurous, you can try Florence’s famous Lampredotto, made from the fourth stomach of a cow. Next, sit down for a typical Florentine meal and finish off your foodie adventure with the best gelato in town.
IncludesFood and drink tastings Live commentary from a local, English-speaking guide Florence Food Lover's Guide and an itinerary of the places visited on the tour Hotel pickup and drop-off Gratuities
- The tour operates rain or shine
- This activity has a minimum number of participants required to run
- Vegetarian options are available and some gluten-free or dairy-free options are available but cannot be guaranteed at each stop
- Children under the age of four are not required to purchase a ticket, but please inform the supplier if you are bringing children under the age of four • Please note, the itinerary and tastings are subject to change due to seasonal availability, individual closings, or local holidays
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability