Florence: Full-Day Small-Group Tour by Train from Rome
Enjoy a comfortable train ride to Florence from Rome and spend the day in a small group discovering the treasures of the cradle of the Renaissance.
- See the most important landmarks and monuments of Florence
- Enjoy a leisurely walk along the city's medieval streets
- Get tips from your guide on top choices for shopping and lunch
DescriptionEnjoy a full-day excursion to Florence from Rome and a small-group tour of the Renaissance city (up to 6 persons on the tour). Florence is noted for its culture, Renaissance art and architecture and monuments such as Palazzo Vecchio, the Church of San Lorenzo and Santa Maria del Fiore. The nearby Campanile and the Baptistery are highlights as well. Florence is also an important city for designer fashion, being one of the world’s 15 fashion capitals. It's possible to spend some of the day exploring the shops and seeing the sights. Stop to enjoy lunch at a typical local bar, restaurant or pizzeria. Be sure to ask the guide for recommendations about what to see and do.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off (inside the Aurelian Walls) 1st or 2nd-class round-trip train ticket (depending on option chosen) 2 hours with a professional guide in Florence Admission ticket Accademia Gallery English-speaking tour guide throughout the tour Lunch Gratuities
- There is a minimum of 2 adults per booking
- A child rate is applicable with a minimum of 2 paying adults
- Dress code: comfortable and casual
- Pickup only in the city center inside the Aurelian Walls
- Please call the local partner one day before the tour to confirm the pickup
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability