My Guide Website?
Florence: Guided Electric Bike Tour with Gelato20 Reviews
Climb aboard the future with a top-of-the-line e-bike. Follow your guide to discover the scenic Florence hills and end your experience with delicious local gelato.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Florence:If youʻre booking your trip to Florence last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Cruise through the beautiful Tuscan hills on an e-bike
- Take in spectacular views of Florence along the way
- Enjoy a comfortable ride through the city alongside a guide
- Choose between a morning or afternoon biking tour
- Get a taste of local flavors during a stop for some gelato
DescriptionAdmire Florence and its magnificent hills using new e-bikes that allow you to see a lot with little effort. Anyone who knows how to ride a bike can embark on a wonderful adventure aided by the convenience of this new technology. Enrich your experience with a guided tour and gelato stop. Spend 2 hours riding along bike lanes and streets and enjoying the best of the city and the countryside around Florence, with its stunning scenery and breathtaking views that will allow you to capture exceptional photos. From the city center, you can reach Fiesole Hill with a short ride along ancient and peaceful hill roads. Admire Florence from the top and breathe in the fresh air. Then you can proceed along the route that leads to the famous terrace of Piazzale Michelangelo, where you can stop to admire the unforgettable panorama that encompasses the entire city. Climbing once again, admire the magnificent Romanesque basilica of San Miniato al Monte, before descending into the heart of the city along a short scenic route that leads to the Lungarno riverside streets. Make your way to the historic center, passing through the streets and splendid piazzas where all the emblematic monuments of the city can be found. Add to your experience by selecting the lunch option and enjoy a traditional 3-course meal at the end of your tour.
IncludesElectric bike Guided tour Gelato Lunch, if option selected
- • Not available for Infant 0 - 2 years old.
- Riders must be a minimum height of 150 cm
- Free for children 3 - 8 years old if carried on the rear seat (max weight 22 kilos)
- Not available for children over 22 kilos of weight and under 1 meter and 50 cm of height