My Guide Website?
Florence: Guided Flavors of Tuscany Tour5 Reviews
Explore Tuscan food tradition with a professional guide and taste delicious dishes and great wines during a walk in Sant'Ambrogio neighborhood.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Florence:If youʻre booking your trip to Florence last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Taste the best food and wine of Florence
- Learn about Italian food and wine with an experienced food ambassador
- Discover new places that you would have never visited by yourself
- Enjoy a progressive meal through five stops
DescriptionOur Walking Food Tour is a tasty stroll through a special neighborhood, Sant’Ambrogio, loved by locals because it is very central, yet it is not, like other parts of Florence, crowded with tourists, and retains a very local flavor. You will meet your Food Ambassador, a professional local guide and food expert, and toast with some Tuscan wine and crostini, a sort of bruschetta with local ingredients. You will visit a local bakery and taste some Tuscan bread, such as schiacciata and cecina, while walking through the streets where you will meet mostly locals. You will taste two main courses (including a pasta dish) at two of the coziest and tastiest restaurants, run by a Florentine family. The tour ends with a delicious gelato in the oldest gelateria in town. The morning version of the tour may include a visit the local market.
IncludesThree glasses of wine Food tastings in five to six unique venues Professional local guide
- This tour will take place rain or shine.
- Vegetarian and non-alcoholic alternatives can be provided; please specify it at time of booking or we won't be able to provide them.