My Guide Website?
Florence: Guided Food Tour with Sant'Ambrogio Market Visit1 Reviews
Discover Florence's culinary treasures as you taste your way through vibrant neighborhoods and bustling markets. Uncover a hidden culinary world with an expert guide and visit places only locals know.
- Embark on a delicious journey in Florence.
- Enjoy 9 tastings, 3 glasses of wine & 1 coffee at 8 venues.
- Drink freshly prepared espresso in an authentic café.
- Meet the makers behind some of the city's best dishes.
- Unearth hidden eateries that even locals don't know.
DescriptionExplore the illustrious city of Florence, home of the Renaissance and an abundance of architecture and art. But Florence has a secret waiting to be discovered: its absurdly good gastronomical culture. Uncover this hidden culinary world with an enthusiastic guide and visit places that are known only to locals. Coffee is a rite of passage in Italy, so your tour begins with an authentic espresso at a classic café where locals meet to chat and the melody of the Italian language fills the air. Next, markets are where Italian cuisine comes to life. Journey through one of the most eye-catching markets in the entire country. Here's your chance to get up close with fruit vendors who have just harvested from nearby fields, feast on delectable cheeses, olives, and crostini, and watch as local butchers serve steak Florentine style. If you're looking for an unforgettable culinary experience in Florence, look no further than your next stop: a storied wine shop in the city's backstreets. Dive deep into their extensive collection and pour a glass to pair with some authentic bread soup and bruschetta. From there, you'll venture back out to the labyrinthine streets to discover a hidden gem that few visitors stumble upon. Try their coccoli—delicious fried bread balls made with prosciutto and cheese, and a celebration of Florentine culture in every bite. After tantalizing your taste buds with all of Florence's savory delights, it's time to indulge in some sweet treats. Step into a bustling bakery and watch as cantucci, almond biscotti-like cookies, are made right before your eyes. Then, once you've had a chance to sample this traditional Italian snack, make sure you leave some room for one last treat: gelato! See why Florence locals are so proud of their gelato as you wrap up your tour at one of the city’s top-rated shops. To fully immerse yourself in the magic of Florence, there's no better way than indulging in its remarkable cuisine. You'll uncover flavors that are truly extraordinary, meet passionate foodies, and forge a deep connection with this captivating city.
Includes8 tasting stops with 9+ food tastings, 3 glasses of wine and 1 coffee Local english speaking guide Expertly guided walking tour
- This tour is adaptable for: Pescatarians, Dairy free, Vegetarians, Non-alcoholic options & Pregnant women. If you have a dietary requirement or food allergy, please note it when booking.
- Please note that this tour is not suitable for vegans nor those with gluten intolerance or celiac disease.
- Not wheelchair friendly. Lots of standing and not every place is wheelchair accessible. Bathrooms aren´t 100% guaranteed accessible.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFrom€76.00Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today