My Guide Website?
Florence: Guided Tour of Baptistery and Museum523 Reviews
Visit the Florence’s Duomo complex and enter this historic area with your licensed guide. Enter the Baptistery and the Opera Museum to undercover artistic masterpieces.
- Enjoy a full informative guided tour of the Baptistery and the Opera Museum
- Opt to climb to the top of Giotto’s Bell Tower on your own, with your ticket
- Admire the original Gates of Paradise (the doors to the Baptistery)
- See Michelangelo’s other Pietá which the artist designed for his own tomb
DescriptionEnjoy skip-the-line admission to the Baptistery and Opera del Duomo Museum in the heart of historic Florence. Take a guided tour of the Baptistery and the Opera Museum. Choose tour options where you see the exterior of Giotto’s Bell Tower or enter the Bell Tower. Meet your guide in Piazza di San Giovanni and begin your Florentine adventure. On this guided tour you’ll be able to hear your guide’s commentary perfectly with the audio system that’s included. Visit the Baptistry and the Opera Museum where you can admire the important works of art including Ghiberti’s Gates of Paradise an 'The Deposition' by Michelangelo. Hear the story about how the artist mutilated this piece and left it unfinished at his death.
IncludesGuided tour of the Opera Museum and the Baptistery Entry tickets for the Bell Tower (if option selected) Earphones (so you can hear the guide perfectly) Skip-the-line entry ticket to the Santa María de las Flores Cathedral (self-guided visit) Tickets are valid only the date of the tour.
- Because of security check you might experience some time in line
- Every first Tuesday of the month the Museum is closed and it will be replaced with Santa Reparata Crypt
- Important: a dress code is required. No shorts or sleeveless tops are allowed. Knees and shoulders must be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements