My Guide Website?
Florence: Highlights and Small-Group Accademia Tour6 Reviews
Take a walking tour in a small group to explore the highlights of Florence and see the original Michelangelo’s David.
- Enjoy a comprehensive introduction to the city of Florence
- Skip the line to admire the original Michelangelo's David
- See the famous Dome and Piazza della Signoria
- Hear the stories behind historical palaces and buildings
- Visit the most important sites with a knowledgeable and friendly guide
DescriptionMake the most of your time in Florence with a 3-hour walking tour of the most important sites and monuments. Florence is not a very big city but its importance, and the concentration of monuments and museums, is truly amazing. Meet your guide in a central spot of the city and explore Piazza della Republica, where the ancient Roman Forum originally was. Walk to Piazza della Signoria, the political heart of the city. Listen to the history of the Florentine Republic, the Medici family, and the Palazzo Vecchio. Admire the sculptures that make this piazza one of the most famous in the world. Proceed to the Ponte Vecchio to admire its jewelry and hear the unique history of the Vasari Corridor, passing above it. Arrive at the Pitti Palace, which was once the private residence of the grand dukes and admire its splendor. Continue your walk through the Oltrarno, the bohemian area of Florence full of artists, workshops, and lovely cafes. Cross the Ponte Santa Trinita and stop for a stunning picture of the Ponte Vecchio from this side. The tour continues along Via Tornabuoni, the fashion designer street, where you will be amazed by the beautiful windows. Pass through Palazzo Strozzi's courtyard and admire the essence of the Renaissance architecture. Continue your walk to the Duomo to admire the Cathedral, Brunelleschi's Dome, and the Baptistery. If the line is not too long, you will also see the inside. Afterward, walk to the Accademia, where you will have preferential entrance and see the original Michelangelo's David and the Prisoners. The guide will tell you the secrets of these statues and Michelangelo's life.
IncludesThree-hour walking tour Licensed English-speaking guide Skip the lines ticket to the Accademia Food or drink Gratuities
- Please wear comfortable shoes
- Please note that on the first Sunday of the month you are unable to reserve tickets
- Please note that the Cathedral is not accessible on Sunday morning
- Please note that if the queue is long then there is no priority entrance
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Experience
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now