My Guide Website?
Florence: Highlights Self-Guided Scavenger Hunt & City Tour149 Reviews
Explore Florence walking, playing, and learning on this self-guided scavenger hunt and walking tour in one. Using your phone as your guide, solve riddles and see the city’s important attractions.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Florence:If youʻre booking your trip to Florence last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Discover Florence solving riddles and puzzles
- Learn about the city and find hidden gems
- Get plenty of time to take beautiful photos
- Enjoy a tour while still practicing social distancing
DescriptionGet to know Florence at your own pace on this interactive scavenger hunt walking tour played on your phone. Decipher riddles, interact with the most important attractions of the city, and unlock interesting facts and legends. Enjoy an ideal outdoor activity for first time visitors, couples, groups, families, and children, or an activity that can be a great team-building experience. After downloading the scavenger hunt tour on your mobile device, use the mobile app and integrated maps to reach 10 of Florence’s most important attractions on foot. At each stop, learn about the attraction and solve a location-based riddle that can only be solved if you reach the specific location. Use logic, imagination, observation, and team spirit to unlock the correct code and reveal the next destination of the city sightseeing game. At each stop, learn about the attraction and solve a location-based riddle that can only be solved if you reach the specific location. Use logic, imagination, observation, and team spirit to unlock the correct code and reveal the next destination of the tour. Start your tour at the imposing Church of Santa Maria Novella. Visit the Basilica of Saint Mark with its mesmerizing facade. Photograph the San Lorenzo church which is more than a church and admire Florence's Cathedral with its unique architecture. The Piazza della Signoria will amaze you, it is one of the characteristic symbols of Florence. Arrive at Santa Croce where Michelangelo and Galileo are buried. Pass by the famous Galleria degli Uffizi. Admire the Ponte Vecchio, the picturesque medieval arch bridge. See the Ponte Santa Trinita, and finish up at the Piazza della Repubblica, a spot that is always busy and enchanting.
IncludesMobile app and login credentials Self-guided scavenger hunt tour Navigation
- This activity requires internet access. Please download World City Trail app from App store (https://apps.apple.com/us/app/world-city-trail/id1627220764) or Playstore (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.worldcitytrail.app). Use your booking reference for serial number. (GYGXXXXXXXXX) Read carefully the information included in the blue field of the confirmation email of your purchase. Visit worldcitytrail.com/gyg/ if you need Login details. The ticket and the app from GetYourGuide are not needed for this activity. There is no time limit for this activity. You can complete it at your own pace. The puzzles are related to the outdoor areas of the attractions, you do not need to enter or pay a ticket. Entrance is purely your choice. Walking time: 62min Walking distance: 5.1km Minimum charge of 2 persons applied