My Guide Website?
Florence: Hop-on Hop-off Bus Tour: 24, 48 or 72-Hour Ticket3520 Reviews
See Florence on a comfortable and convenient hop-on hop-off bus tour. Travel on open-top double-decker buses that cover 2 routes. Your ticket makes it possible to see all that Florence has to offer.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Florence:If youʻre booking your trip to Florence last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Livorno: Florence & Pisa Shore Excursion with Food Tasting
- Best of Tuscany Full-Day Scenic Tour from Florence
- From Florence: Chianti Guided Tour with Tuscan Wine Tasting
- From Florence: Parmesan, Balsamic Vinegar, & Prosciutto Tour
- Florence: Chianti Wineries Tour with Food and Wine Tasting
- See all the major sights in Florence from an open-top bus
- Enjoy unlimited travel on 2 tour lines for 24, 48 or 72 hours
- Learn about Florence’s past from the onboard multilingual audio commentary
DescriptionExperience Florence from an open-top double-decker tour bus. Hop on and off where you please or relax on board with insightful multilingual audio commentary. Enjoy 2 lines and choose from 24, 48, or 72-hour tickets. Explore this Renaissance city built on the banks of the river Arno. Feel the sunshine on your face on the open-top bus and admire the views of the Arno, Piazza Indipendenza, Porta Romana, and more. Line A This line goes through Florence city center and the entire route lasts approximately 1 hour. Stop 8 Santa Maria Novella Train Station (in front of the luggage storage) Stop 9 Libertà Stop 10 Donatello Stop 11 Beccaria Stop 12 Santa Croce Stop 13 Teatro Verdi Stop 1 Viale Michelangiolo Stop 2 Piazzale Michelangelo Stop 3 Galileo Stop 4 Villa Cora Stop 5 Porta Romana Stop 6 Piazza Tasso Stop 7 Piazza Indipendenza Line B Line B focuses on Florence and Fiesole. The bus includes stops at Fiesole, a famous Etruscan hillside city with breathtaking views of Florence. The entire route takes 2 hours. Stop 1 Galileo Stop 2 Piazzale Michelangelo Stop 3 Lungarno Serristori Stop 4 Grazie Stop 5 Lungo l’Affrico Stop 6 Museo del Calcio Stop 7 Righi (ostello) Stop 8 San Domenico Stop 9 Fiesole Stop 10 San Domenico Stop 11 Via Bolognese Stop 12 Via Fabbroni Stop 13 Via Trento Stop 14 Via Pier Capponi Stop 15 Piazzale Donatello Stop 16 Piazza Beccaria Stop 17 Viale Michelangiolo Stop 18 Piazzale Michelangelo
IncludesMultilingual audio commentary Free Wifi on the bus Free mobile app: Sightseeing Experience
- Buses are wheelchair accessible
- Children under 5 years of age can participate for free
- Duration is 1 hour for Line A and 2 hours for Line B
- Assistance is available from the activity provider's visitor center in the ticketing area of Santa Maria Novella Train Station
- Other suggested bus stops are Line A Blue Stop 1 and Line B Red Stop 4
- You can download the activity provider's app after booking for an easy and practical way to discover the city Timetable from November 6th till Februay 29th 2024 Line A 1st departure from Line A Blue Stop 1 9.30 am Last departure 4.30 pm Frequency 70 min Monday- Friday Frequency 35 min Saturday, Sunday and holidays and every day from December 23rd to January 7th, 2024 Line B Operates only on Saturday, Sunday and every day from December 23rd to January 7th, 2024 1st departure 10.45 am 2nd departure 12.45 pm 3rd departure 2.45 pm +39 055 961237