My Guide Website?
Florence: Hop-on Hop-off Bus Tour: 24, 48 or 72-Hour Ticket2110 Reviews
See Florence on a comfortable and convenient hop-on hop-off bus tour. Travel on open-top double-decker buses that cover 2 routes. Your ticket makes it possible to see all that Florence has to offer.
- See all the major sights in Florence from an open-top bus
- Enjoy unlimited travel on 2 tour lines for 24, 48 or 72 hours
- Learn about Florence’s past from the onboard multilingual audio commentary
DescriptionExperience Florence from an open-top double-decker tour bus. Hop on and off where you please or relax on board with insightful multilingual audio commentary. Enjoy 2 lines and choose from 24, 48, or 72-hour tickets. Explore this Renaissance city built on the banks of the river Arno. Feel the sunshine on your face on the open-top bus and admire the views of the Arno, Piazza Indipendenza, Porta Romana, and more. Line A This line goes through Florence city center and the entire route lasts approximately 1 hour. Stop 10 Santa Maria Novella Train Station (in front of the luggage storage) Stop 11 Libertà Stop 12 Donatello Stop 13 Beccaria Stop 14 Santa Croce Stop 15 Teatro Verdi Stop 1 Ferrucci Stop 2 Michelangelo Stop 3 Galileo Stop 4 Villa Cora Stop 5 Porta Romana Stop 6 Piazza Tasso Stop 7 Porta San Frediano Stop 8 Rotonda Barbetti Stop 9 Piazza Indipendenza Line B (currently suspended) Line B focuses on Florence and Fiesole. The bus includes stops at Fiesole, a famous Etruscan hillside city with breathtaking views of Florence. The entire route takes 2 hours. Stop 1 Michelangelo Stop 2 Ferrucci Stop 3 Demidoff Stop 4 Grazie Stop 5 Zecca Vecchia Stop 6 Lungo l'Affrico Stop 7 Righi (ostello) Stop 8 San Domenico Stop 9 Regresso Stop 10 Fiesole Stop 11 Regresso Stop 12 San Domenico Stop 13 Righi (ostello) Stop 14 Stadio Stop 15 Matteotti Stop 16 Libertà Stop 17 La Pira Stop 18 Leopolda Stop 19 Piazzale delle Cascine (suspended in winter) Stop 20 Shelly Cascine (suspended in winter) Stop 21 Vittorio Veneto Stop 22 Curtatone Stop 23 Soderini Stop 24 Tasso Stop 25 Porta Romana Stop 26 Machiavelli Stop 27 Galileo
IncludesMultilingual audio commentary Free Wifi on the bus Free mobile app: Sightseeing Experience
- Buses are wheelchair accessible
- Children under 5 years of age can participate for free
- Stops 7 and 8 are currently suspended • Line B is suspended
- Duration is 1 hour for Line A, and 2 hours for Line B
- Assistance is available from the local partner's visitor center in the ticketing area of SMN Train Station
- Download the activity provider's app for an easy and practical way to discover the city
- Line A stop n.1 is located in Piazza di Santa Maria Maggiore • You must wear an FFP2 type mask. No refund will be granted in the case of faulty,