Florence: Horseback Ride & Wine Tour in Estate with Lunch1 Reviews
Join a guided horseback ride through the rolling hills of Tuscany. Be safely escorted by an English-speaking guide on a tailor-made tour for both absolute beginners or expert riders. Then, enjoy a guided luxury wine tour at a historic estate.
- Go horseback riding to experience the beauty of the Tuscan hills
- Escape the city center and explore the Florence countryside
- Taste high quality Chianti wines and typical authentic food
- Get to know the nature and real life style of the famous Chianti hills
DescriptionMeet your guide in Florence city center then be escorted by car to the riding center in the Southern Chianti hills, which is a 30-minute drive. During the drive, some details about the Tuscany landscape and the local wine and food economy will be explained by the guide. You are free to ask for more information about what you see along the road. Upon arrival at the horse court, you will be invited to sign the insurance forms or leave your personal data for insurance purposes. Helmets and possibly chaps and gloves will be lent to you. Then get on the saddle of an experienced, quiet, and reliable horse. The ride outward will be preceded by the adjustment of the stirrups, straps, and reins and a short basic horseback riding lesson in the outdoor or indoor arena. One or two guides will escort you on a sweetly hilly country trail among vineyards and olive groves. Along the path, your horse companion will allow you to take unforgettable pictures of the breathtaking landscape that you will ride through. Upon returning to the riding center, you will be escorted by car to a historic and scenic Tuscan estate for the wine tour. This includes a guided visit of the estate, its ancient cellars, and the vinsantaia. You will be served a light lunch with three award-winning wines and a typical Florence pasta dish.
Includes1.5-hour horseback ride Equestrian guide Helmet Wine tour with 4 glasses of wine Gourmet food 1 bottle of Round-trip transfer Gratuities
- Please advise us of any dietary requirements when booking
- It is recommended to wear long trousers and sports shoes
- This tour is not recommended for people with limited mobility
- This tour is not recommended for people who are pregnant
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCHECK AVAILABILITY