My Guide Website?
Florence: Hospital of the Innocents Guided Tour1 Reviews
Join a fascinating guided tour of one of Florence's historic gems, the Hospital of the Innocents. See the innovative architecture of Brunelleschi, and learn about the institution's important role in the community over the years.
- Hear the moving stories of the many children who found a home here
- Wander in awe of some of the earliest examples of Renaissance architecture
- Explore the carefully restored interior to imagine life from centuries ago
- Learn from your guide about the building and upkeep of the orphanage
- See paintings, sculptures, and relics by famed Florentine artists