My Guide Website?
Florence: Inferno Private Walking Tour4 Reviews
Explore Florence and follow the steps of the American writer, Robert Langdon, in Inferno movie. Discover the secrets and the mysteries that the monuments hide.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Florence:If youʻre booking your trip to Florence last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Livorno: Florence & Pisa Shore Excursion with Food Tasting
- Best of Tuscany Full-Day Scenic Tour from Florence
- From Florence: Chianti Guided Tour with Tuscan Wine Tasting
- From Florence: Parmesan, Balsamic Vinegar, & Prosciutto Tour
- Florence: Chianti Wineries Tour with Food and Wine Tasting
- Retrace the places of Dan Brown's novel Inferno inspired by the events narrated in the Divine Comedy
- Solve the mysteries beneath the Florentine art and monuments
- Visit the Palazzo della Signoria, the Baptistery of Florence and the Boboli Gardens with the Grotta Grande del Buontalenti
DescriptionDiscover Florence in a mysterious and unusual atmosphere as you retrace the places of Dan Brown's novel Inferno. Learn all about Dante's Inferno, as the movie was inspired by the events narrated in the Divine Comedy, the historic poem by Dante Alighieri. Start the journey with a visit to the wonderful Boboli Gardens. Follow the steps of Robert Langdon and Sienna Brooks and picture the different movie scenes. Also, visit Torre di Badia and the Dante Society. Just like in the thriller, explore the Palazzo della Signoria and the Baptistery of Florence to discover the mysteries that lie behind Florentine art.
IncludesExpert tour guide Entry tickets
- This tour will take place rain or shine.