My Guide Website?
Florence: Introduction to Florence Guided Walking Tour7 Reviews
Discover Florence on a private guided walking tour. See main attractions like the Ponte Vecchio bridge and the Duomo and get tips on where to eat, drink, shop, and activities to do during your stay.
- Dive into Florence authentically with insider tips on where to shop and eat
- Learn how to navigate the winding streets of Florence with a local guide
- Look up to admire the majestic dome of the Cathedral of Santa Maria del Fiore
- Admire the shop-filled Ponte Vecchio bridge which spans the Arno River
- Uncover tips and tricks on how to avoid the city's standard tourist traps
DescriptionExplore Florence like a local on a guided walking tour. Get tips on how to eat, drink, and shop authentically in the city while also covering top attractions like the Ponte Vecchio bridge and the stunning Cathedral of Santa Maria del Fiore. Be greeted by your guide in the grand Piazza della Repubblica square where you can see the Roman Forum. Begin your walking adventure to main sights like the Gothic, red-domed Cathedral of Santa Maria del Fiore. Admire the shops that line the covered, 14th-century Ponte Vecchio bridge. Listen as your guide shares local insider knowledge about the city and helps you to avoid the common tourist traps. Hear facinating stories about the city. Let your local guide help you to get acquainted with Florence so you can enjoy your stay to the fullest. End your tour at the meeting point where it began.
IncludesGuide Walking tour
- The tour's carbon emissions are offset
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFrom€99.00Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today