My Guide Website?
Florence: Local Hiking Tour with Wine and Lunch3 Reviews
Explore the marvelous Florence hills and Chianti on foot. Taste local wines and food from a farm settled in a very panoramic position.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Florence:If youʻre booking your trip to Florence last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Discover the Panoramic Views of Florence
- Visit a small local farm for wine tasting and a delicious lunch
- Experience a Green Sustainable outdoor activity
- Explore the Marvellous Florence hills, Pietraserena quarries and more
- Conquer the Leonardo Da Vinci square
DescriptionDiscover the beautiful environment of Florence on a hike during a half-day local green experience. Surrounded by nature, a comfortable minivan will take you to a little village just outside Florence. Walk in the shady cypress woods reaching the first very panoramic location, looking down to Florence fulfilling your eyes with beauty. Admire the Duomo and Tuscany all-around at this magnificent location. A famous Castle will appear from the woods, surrounded by olive groves. Go through a mix of Cypresses and oak trees forest, approaching the Pietraserena quarries. Discovering treasures hidden by the mountain of Monte Ceceri, the walk will take you right at the peak in a place called Leonardo da Vinci's square. Enjoy the marvelous views of Florence's famous buildings as you ascend to the top. Enjoy lunch and wine tasting served on a Farm run by an old florentine aristocrat family, before continuing to Fiesole where the minivan will take you back to Florence.
IncludesLunch Wine Local hiking guide Transportation Hotel pickup and drop-off (private option only) Access to The Regional natural reserve area of Monte Ceceri
- - This tour will take place rain or shine - The hike is around 8 km with ups and downs. Designed to have more downs than ups - Alternative routes can be taken in case of inaccessible paths - The guide might adjust the itinerary if necessary