My Guide Website?
Florence Market Tour and Home Cooking Class
Tour the vibrant local market and immerse yourself in a private cooking class in a local home with a certified home cook. Learn local recipes and taste everything you've made with wines included.
- Visit the vibrant local market with your host
- Participate in a private cooking class with an expert home cook
- Create a genuine connection with local Italian families
- Taste everything you have prepared around the table
- Enjoy beverages such as local wines as you cook
DescriptionUncover the secrets of Italian family recipes on your travels, Your guide, or Cesarina will share their wisdom, which has been passed down in their families for generations. Go food shopping like a local with your host, enjoy the distinctive Italian local market and learn how to recognize the best produces from the land. Immerse yourself in a private cooking class at your guide's home. Learn the secrets of the most famous dishes of regional cuisine and taste the fruit of your labor accompanied by local wines. During the lesson, the Cesarina will reveal the tricks of the trade of 3 authentic local recipes. Have fun putting your cooking skills to the test. Participants will have a workstation equipped with utensils and all the ingredients to make the dishes. Then, taste everything you have prepared accompanied by a selection of red and white local wines. Instead of loading your suitcase with souvenirs, take home Italian cooking skills that'll stay with you for life.
IncludesLocal market visit Private cooking class Tastings of the 3 local recipes Beverages (water, wines, and coffee) Local taxes
- The address of your host will be shared after the reservation
- The local market tour usually starts at 9 AM and ends at 4 PM but this can be flexible based on your requirements and if you notify the organizer in advance
- Different dietary requirements can be catered for, please confirm directly with the service organizer after booking