Florence: Medieval & Renaissance Walking Tour Pass58 Reviews
Get to know Florence’s history and sights on a walking tour. Choose from a variety of departure times and see the city’s most famous magnificent palaces, and lively markets.
- Enjoy a complete guided walk through Florence and behold the medieval and Renaissance monuments
- Admire the city’s most beautiful Churches, Palaces, Streets and Squares such as Basilica of S. Lorenzo, Palazzo Medici Riccardi and Signoria Square
- Learn history, art, curiosities and anecdotes from a passionate local guide
- Cross the Ponte Vecchio and see the shops that were built into the bridge in medieval times
- Tune into multilingual audio commentaries and navigate through suggested itineraries offline
DescriptionImmerse yourself in the culture and history of the Tuscan capital, thanks to engaging storytelling by expert local guides. Discover the neighborhood of San Lorenzo, where you can find the Basilica of S. Lorenzo, the church of the Medici family, and the Medici Chapels. Visit the elegant cloister, a green oasis of peace in the heart of the Medici district. Next, admire the beauty of the Palazzo Medici Riccardi and reach Piazza del Duomo. Admire the impressive cathedral with Brunelleschi's dome and Giotto's bell tower. See the Baptistery of Saint John with the Gates of Paradise. Walk along the Arno River to reach the Ponte Vecchio, the famous 'Jewelry Bridge'. Then continue to the picturesque Mercato della Paglia, and the famous Fontana del Porcellino. Not too far away, there is the elegant Piazza della Signoria, a great outdoor sculpture museum, dominated by the imposing Palazzo Vecchio. Join and leave flexible walking tour circuits as you please. Be escorted by professional guides who are on hand to meet you throughout the day. If you want to discover the best of Florence with a professional guide, but also want to feel free from time constraints, this is the tour for you. Join the tour either in the morning or in the afternoon, starting from the very heart of Florence, Piazza della Signoria. Each day, you can choose from different timetables.
IncludesProfessional local English or Italian-speaking guide 24-hour or 48-hour Florence City Walking Tour pass, with two routes, each lasting 1.5 hours Possibility to choose between different departure times Unlimited access to a self-guided mobile city guide Multilingual audio commentary There is now a special self-guided tour in honor of Dante Audio-mobile device Headphones Entry to attractions
- Comfortable shoes are recommended
- Please note that in the case of adverse weather conditions the tour may be canceled by the local partner. In this case you will be entitled to a full refund, or you can join the tour on another day
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability