My Guide Website?
Florence: Morning Small group Chianti Wine Tasting escape
Spend your afternoon exploring the Chianti countryside. Enjoy a small group tour and taste high-level Tuscan wines.
- Enjoy the beautiful landscape of the Chianti region
- Learn about the production of wine and olive oil from an expert
- Tour the wine vineyards and cellars with an expert guide
- Taste multiple, high-level wines and olive oils paired with Tuscan specialties
DescriptionStart the journey from Florence and discover the Chianti region. Marvel at the rolling hills, medieval towns, olive groves, cypress trees and endless vineyards on every turn. Visit two family-owned wine estates in the center of the countryside. Learn the secrets behind Chianti's wine production and recipes. Enjoy your free time to explore the land around the wineries and take pictures. After touring the vineyards, taste some excellent wines. Delicious Tuscan snacks and fresh olive oil will be included in the tours as well. After the tastings, visit Greve in Chianti. This Tuscan village is famous for its triangular shape main square and picturesque architecture. Stroll through the artisanal shops, grab some souvenirs, or even sample some more wines at one of the town’s enotecas. Then, start the journey back to Florence.
IncludesEnglish-speaking tour guide Roundtrip transportation Air-conditioned minibus or minivan with free wi-fi Guided visit to two wineries Wine and olive oil tastings with Tuscan appetizers
- Small-group tour limited to 21 travel companions guaranteed. For logistical or organizational reasons the visit to Greve might be replaced by another similar village located in the Chianti area. Babies from 0-2 years old will have to sit on the lap of one of their parents.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFrom€75.00Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today