My Guide Website?
Florence Old Town and Top Attractions Private Walking Tour1 Reviews
Discover the Renaissance, explore the Old Town & visit Florence Cathedral with a Private Guide. Extended options: Piazzale Michelangelo, Basilica di Santa Croce and the Uffizi Gallery.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Florence:If youʻre booking your trip to Florence last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Explore Florence’s Old Town and its history with a 5-Star Local Guide
- See the famous Cattedrale di Santa Maria del Fiore and other highlights
- Enjoy best panoramic view of Florence from Piazzale Michelangelo (3,4 &6H only)
- Discover the treasures of the Basilica of Santa Croce (4 & 6-hour options only)
- Save time with pre-booked priority entrance tickets to Uffizi Gallery (6H Only)
DescriptionDiscover the heart of Florence and its top attractions at your own pace with a Private Local Guide. Experience the Florentine Renaissance and meet its most influential people, from Leonardo da Vinci to the powerful Medici family, who transformed the city into the cultural center of medieval Europe. Come and explore! Book a 2-hour walking tour to see the best of Florence. The “Jewel of Renaissance” has attractions for many days. Starting from the elegant square in front of Santa Maria Novella, you will head to Piazza del Duomo, which features the famous Cathedral of Santa Maria del Fiore, Giotto's Bell Tower, and the Baptistery. Your 5-Star Guide will share interesting facts about this iconic landmark and show you amazing art on the Cathedral's facade and its secluded interiors In Piazza della Repubblica you will discover the forgotten site of the forum, the center of the ancient Roman city. You will also see Palazzo Veccio in Piazza della Signoria with its iconic tower, Neptune's Fountain and a replica of Michelangelo's statue of David. The nearby Uffizi Gallery is also surrounded by many sculptures of Florence's distinguished citizens, such as Lorenzo de' Medici and Galileo Galilei. This short walking tour will end in front of the beautiful Santa Croce. Book a 3-hour walking tour to see more of Florence and enjoy the best panoramic views of the city from Piazzale Michelangelo. It is no surprise that this hilltop viewpoint is one of the most visited places in Florence, as it offers the best view of the Arno River, Ponte Vecchio, Brunelleschi's Dome, and much more. It will be a great place for your Private Guide to tell you the detailed history of Florence, along with interesting facts about its architecture, culture and heritage. Book a 4-hour walking tour to explore the Old Town, enjoy the views from Piazzale Michelangelo and visit the Basilica of Santa Croce, which is the largest Franciscan church in the world. Skip-the-line basilica tickets are included to avoid long lines to this attraction. Santa Croce is a great place to admire Renaissance architecture and art, but also to see tombs and funerary monuments to honored Florentines, including Michelangelo, Dante, and Galileo. Find out why this minor basilica is known as the Temple of the Italian Glories! Book a 6-hour walking tour to experience the best of Florence’s Old Town and its top attractions: Uffizi Gallery, Basilica of Santa Croce, Piazzale Michelangelo, and the Cathedral. With pre-booked priority entrance tickets to the Uffizi Gallery you can save a lot of time as the line to buy tickets on-spot is usually a few hours long. Visit the Uffizi Gallery with an Expert Guide and learn about art history that will make you understand the Gothic and Renaissance art more. You will see 'The Birth of Venus' by Sando Botticelli, ‘Portrait of Pope Leo X with Two Cardinals’ by Raphael, ‘Annunciation’ by Leonardo da Vinci, and more.
IncludesPrivate Walking Tour of Florence’s Old Town and Top Attractions (number of attractions depend on the option selected) 5-Star Licensed Guide who is fluent in the language of your choice Free entry to Florence Cathedral (all options) Free entry to Piazzale Michelangelo (3, 4, 6-hour options only) Skip-the-line tickets to the Basilica of Santa Croce (4 and 6-hour options only) Skip-the-line tickets to the Uffizi Gallery (6-hour option only) Pickup from accommodation in the Old Town
- Please check your email the day before the tour. Free admission to Florence Cathedral (Duomo) excludes the dome, baptistry, bell tower, museum and ancient basilica. The church is open daily 10 am - 5 pm. Admission during mass is restricted. Piazzale Michelangelo is located up a hill so it's best to wear comfortable shoes. The Basilica of Santa Croce tickets offer a timed entry slot so you can skip the line at the ticket office. Headsets will be provided for 4+ people. The Uffizi Gallery tickets give you access to a special entrance for groups. Tickets must be picked up on the spot. All visitors have to provide their full name and date of birth. Headsets will be provided for 5+ people. 2-, 3- and 4-hour tours: for the best experience, we will limit your group size to 1-25 guests per guide. We will arrange additional guides for larger groups. 6-hour tour: in Uffizi Gallery, 1 guide can lead 1- 16 people. Pickup service is available only within 1,5 km from the designated meeting point.