My Guide Website?
Florence: Palatina Gallery and Pitti Tour79 Reviews
Enjoy a guided tour of a vast private collection of paintings, arranged in rooms sumptuously decorated with baroque stuccoes and frescoes.
- Discover Renaissance masterpieces in the Palatine Gallery
- Skip the line and spend more time inside
- See stunning frescoes and stucco work from the Renaissance
- Visit the Royal Apartments of the Palazzo Pitti
DescriptionGo on a guided tour through the Palatine Gallery, the opulent Renaissance palace that served as the Medici family's main residence after it was built during the 15th century. Marvel at the incredible collection of artworks arrayed in the style typical of private collections surrounded by rich decor and ornate original frames. Accompany your local guide through the gallery and admire dozens of Renaissance paintings, including masterpieces by Botticelli, Titian, Rubens, and many other Italian and European painters from the 15th- to 17th- century. Explore the Planetary Rooms, which were designed by the great Baroque painter Pietro da Cortona to provide a stunning backdrop of frescoes and stucco to the paintings in the Medici collection. Finally, visit the royal apartments once inhabited by the King of Italy. After you 1.5-hour tour, enjoy free time to return to any rooms or paintings you want to take a closer look at. This is the ideal tour for art and history lovers alike, made all the better by your knowledgeable tour guide and coveted skip-the-line access.
IncludesOfficial certified guide Radio system to hear the guide Entrance ticket with reservation
- The tour is wheelchair accessible
- Please note that the tour requires a minimum number of guests to run
- Please note that if you arrive after the tour start time you will not be able to join and will not be refunded or have your tour rescheduled
- There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements, in the event of this occurring you will be offered an alternative or full refund