My Guide Website?
Florence: Palazzo Vecchio Entrance Ticket & Videoguide3541 Reviews
Explore Palazzo Vecchio, the symbol of civic power in Florence for centuries. Learn about the rich history and art of the residence of the Medici family with the video guide.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Florence:If youʻre booking your trip to Florence last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Livorno: Florence & Pisa Shore Excursion with Food Tasting
- Best of Tuscany Full-Day Scenic Tour from Florence
- From Florence: Chianti Guided Tour with Tuscan Wine Tasting
- From Florence: Parmesan, Balsamic Vinegar, & Prosciutto Tour
- Florence: Chianti Wineries Tour with Food and Wine Tasting
- Admire masterpieces by celebrated artists of the Renaissance
- Learn about the history of the Palazzo Vecchio with a multimedia guide
- Enter the Salone dei Cinquecento and admire Vasari's works of art
- Ascend Arnolfo's Tower for a breathtaking panorama of the Tuscan hills (optional)
DescriptionPalazzo Vecchio is the heart of Florence. Built in 1299 to house the leaders of the medieval city it is the symbol of the city’s history. The golden age of Palazzo Vecchio began when the Medici family decided to turn it into a real palace, making it the family residence. During your visit, you’ll be able to admire the architecture of the palazzo, and its sculptures and paintings, and learn about its rich and complex history over the centuries. Your visit to the Palazzo Vecchio will be enhanced with a multimedia guide in the form of a 7-inch tablet that provides fascinating audio-video narration with images in high definition and spectacular 3D re-creations. Upgrade your experience to include Arnolfo's Tower, and enjoy the fantastic views from the tower's summit. Visit the tower first, then head to the museum 1 hour later.
IncludesPalazzo Vecchio skip-the-ticket-line admission ticket 7-inch tablet videoguide Access to Arnolfo's Tower (if option selected)
- You will be asked to leave a valid ID at the ticket office in order to pick up the multimedia guide Your ticket is valid for the selected time you have chosen Audio guides are the same for both children and adults Access to certain areas may be restricted when an event is taking place Access to Arnolfo's Tower is not permitted to children aged 0-6. Those aged 7-17 must be accompanied by an adult Access to the Arnolfo's Tower may be suspended in case of rain. You may access the battlements On 16, 22, 23, 24, and 25 September, the Hall of 500 will be closed to the public