Florence Panoramic Bike Tour with Gelato
Discover Florence the smart way with a guided bike tour through the most important and beautiful sites in the city. Spot the Uffizi Gallery, Piazza della Signoria, the Duomo, Pitti Palace, Santo Spirito church and refresh with a tasty ice cream break.
- Ride through Florence little hidden streets and charming pedestrian areas
- Follow your guide to see the most important places in the city such as the Uffizi Gallery and the majestic Duomo
- Explore the Oltrarno district, one of the most attractive neighbourhoods of the world
- Enjoy a delicious Italian ice cream break
DescriptionDiscover the capital of Renaissance in a very special way, cycling through the UNESCO heritage city center. Ride through little hidden streets and charming pedestrian areas where the tourist buses can’t go. Your knowledgeable, historian guide will give you interesting descriptions of the marvellous attractions such as the Uffizi Gallery, Piazza della Signoria, the Duomo, Santa Croce, Santa Maria Novella, Pitti Palace, Santo Spirito church and the romantic Ponte Vecchio. See the main Medieval and Renaissance locations as well as the shopping areas and the Oltrarno district. Have the opportunity to take pictures of the many unforgettable panoramic views and to enjoy a stop for some complimentary delicious Italian gelato, ice cream.
IncludesBike Helmet Official tour guide Water bottle Gelato Hotel pick-up and drop off service
- The tour is a 7 mile round trip
- Minimum age is 10, children seats are available on request
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCHECK AVAILABILITY