My Guide Website?
Florence: Pisa Morning Tour with Optional Leaning Tower24 Reviews
Embark on a tour that gives you the opportunity to visit the city of Pisa and its Leaning Tower — one of the most famous symbols of Italy.
- Take the opportunity to climb the Tower
- Visit one of the most typical Italian cities in half a day from Florence
- Witness the famous Piazza dei Miracoli
- Choose between a shared or private tour
DescriptionYour day of discovery begins with a walk along the medieval walls as you head toward the ancient entrance, Porta Santa Maria. Once you've reached this historic destination, you can admire how the white marble architecture stands out amongst the green lawns of Piazza dei Miracoli. Throughout your tour, your expert guide will accompany you and help you discover the Piazza dei Miracoli and all its most famous monuments. See the famous Baptistry from outside, the monumental cemetery, and the famous Leaning Tower. At the end of your guided tour, you will have free time to relax on the lawn in the shadow of the Tower, or if you prefer, enjoy a spot of shopping amongst the local stores. If you wish, add to your excursion by purchasing entrance tickets to the Leaning Tower of Pisa whilst boarding your bus.
IncludesComfortable transportation in a GT Bus with air conditioning Guided tour of Piazza dei Miracoli with professional guide Leaning Tower entrance fee (if option selected) Wi-Fi on the bus
- Access to the Tower is forbidden to children under 8 years. Children between 9 years and 18 years must be accompanied by an adult In order to reserve a seat for children under 4 or 8 years of age it is necessary to select the free rate: Children (0 - 3) or (0 - 7) during the purchase phase. The ages for the reduced price range vary according to the type of tour. Consult the rates section English and Spanish speaking guides can be confirmed with a minimum of 2 participants Other languages require a minimum of 4 participants (French on Mondays, German on Wednesdays, Portuguese on Fridays, and Italian on Sundays) You must wear an FFP2 type mask. No refund will be granted in the case of faulty