My Guide Website?
Florence: Pisa, Siena, San Gimignano, and Chianti Experience705 Reviews
The perfect experience for those wanting to feast their eyes and tantalize their taste buds with the delights of Tuscany in one day, covering Pisa, San Gimignano, and Chianti.
- Savor a typical light lunch in a Chianti winery
- Enjoy an included wine tasting
- See the best of Tuscany in one day
- Add a guided tour of Siena to your experience
- Discover the charming medieval village of San Gimignano
DescriptionStart in the morning with a tour of Pisa. Have time to admire the cathedral, the baptistery, the monumental cemetery, and the famous Leaning Tower. Then move on to a typical winery in the Chianti Hills on the slopes of San Gimignano. Enjoy a Tuscan lunch accompanied by a local wine tasting. Following lunch discover one of the most beautiful medieval villages of San Gimignano, or the 'Medieval Manhattan, where you can explore the maze of cobbled streets, small squares, and many local craft stores. Continue on with a panoramic view of the Chianti countryside before arriving in Siena, where if desired, your professional guide will take you to see the most important squares, from Piazza del Campo to the cathedral, passing through the most beautiful contrade that characterizes this city. At the end of the guided tour, choose to have some free time to enjoy a cup of coffee or a panforte (a typical local cake), and to go shopping. Your return to Florence will have a gorgeous sunset in the backdrop, making for a perfect ending to an unforgettable day spent in Tuscany.
IncludesTransportation with Wi-Fi Free time in Pisa and San Gimignano Light lunch at a Chianti winery (if option selected) Wine tasting (if option selected) Free time in Siena Guided tour in Siena (if option selected)
- The order of the visits may change
- In order to reserve a seat even for children under 4 years of age, it is necessary to select the free rate 'children (0-3)' during the purchase phase
- There is the possibility to have a dedicated menu for vegetarians or people with intolerances, please notify of any special dietary requirements or intolerances in advance
- Hotel pickup can be arranged on request for private options only
- You must wear an FFP2 type mask. No refund will be granted in the case of faulty