My Guide Website?
Florence: Pitti Palace and Boboli Gardens Private Tour20 Reviews
Discover one of Florence’s most popular attractions, the Pitti Palace, on this private tour. Admire the final residence of the Medici Family, learn about the Pitti Family, marvel at the palace's luxurious architecture, and explore the Boboli Gardens.
- Enjoy a private tour of the lavish Pitti Palace
- Learn about the Medici Family and the Pitti Family
- Listen to your guide's fascinating facts and stories
- Admire the luxurious interior and sprawling Boboli Gardens
- Visit a selection of the palace’s highlights including the Royal Apartments
DescriptionMeet your guide at Pitti Palace, then head inside for your private tour. Start off with an introduction to the famous Medici Family and the Pitti Family. Learn about their historical influence on Florence and what their lives here would have been like. Follow your guide around the palace, which is similar to an open museum. Walk in the footsteps of grand dukes, and admire the richly decorated interior. Highlights of the tour include the Palatine Gallery, the Royal Apartments, the Gallery of Modern Art, and the Museum of Fashion and Costume. At the end of the tour, receive your priority entry ticket to the Boboli Gardens. Finally, explore the gardens at your own leisure, and marvel at the Renaissance statues and carved fountains.
IncludesPrivate tour of Pitti Palace Priority entrance to Pitti Palace Priority entrance to Boboli Gardens Audio headsets (for groups over five) Free admission to the Garden of Villa Bardini
- On busy days, you may be required to wait in the security check line
- After the tour you can enjoy free time to explore