My Guide Website?
Florence: Pizza and Gelato Family-Friendly Cooking Class8 Reviews
Join a family-friendly pizza and gelato-making class in Florence for a fun Italian cooking experience. Learn to cook like a local, with recipes to take home, and of course, enjoy devouring your work.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Florence:If youʻre booking your trip to Florence last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Learn two of italy’s most iconic dishes with a professional creative chef
- Discover what real gelato is all about!
- Prosecco and red wine, soft drinks for children
- Perfect afternoon for kids and adults alike.
DescriptionIf you’re looking for a break from sightseeing, our Florence pizza and gelato making class is a fun, family-friendly way to experience real Italian culture away from the crowds. We take you south of the Arno river to Oltrarno – an old bohemian neighbourhood full of artisan studios, hidden bars and family-run restaurants. There you’ll meet a professional chef who’ll show you how to make pizza, gelato and other delicious baked goods like a local. Roll up your sleeves and discover how to prepare the perfect pizza base. Then create two delicious gelato flavours using fresh, locally sourced ingredients. Once you’ve finished, you’ll sit down to eat with your cooking companions and enjoy the fruits of your labour with a well-earned glass of Prosecco or soft drink of your choice. There’s even time to enjoy our garden terrace.
IncludesBooklet with recipes Home made pizza Two delicious gelato flavours Prosecco and red wine, soft drinks for children
- This tour operates rain or shine
- Maximum of 12 people per group
- Gratuity is not included and is left to individual discretion
- You should wear comfortable walking shoes and bring a bottle of water and an umbrella in the event of rain
- Please notify the tour operator of any dietary restrictions