My Guide Website?
Florence: Ponte Vecchio and Bridges Paddle Boarding Tour2 Reviews
Discover Florence from the unique perspective of a standup paddleboard. Enjoy a leisurely cruise along the river, the city center, and the cool neighborhood of San Frediano.
- Witness the beautiful sunrise of Florence
- Navigate through the heart of the city while escaping the crowds
- Learn basic paddling and steering techniques
- Glide beneath the famous Ponte Vecchio bridge
DescriptionLearn the basics of standup paddleboarding from a coach. Discover Florence, the Old City, the Uffizi, the National Library, Ponte Vecchio and Ponte Santa Trinita, the Vasarian Corredor, and the beautiful Palazzo Corsini. Enjoy the pleasant summer weather and the beautiful light of Florence, try a relaxing cruising paddling in the day, enjoy the amazing sunset on the river for a break and a glass of Chianti wine. Cruise under the stars on the river, with a night tour from June and July (available on request). Discover the view of elegant buildings and bridges from the river. Move from the Pescaia di San Niccolò, paddling along the National Library, old Tribunal. Navigate along the Uffizi Gallery, take a break for a floating drink, cross Ponte Vecchio, Ponte Santa Trinita, Palazzo Corsini, Ponte alla Carraia and other beautiful old buildings.
IncludesGear SUP coach Water and snacks Insurance Dry bag Hat Flipflops Sunscreen
- The local partner hires skilled professionals with multidisciplinary skills also to ensure the safe practice of SUP. All guides are professional SUP coaches with lifeguard and SUP coach licenses.
- All staff are trained to work with adaptive surf and SUP, supporting athletes and customers with disabilities, registered to the ISA (International Surfing Association).
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFrom€119.00Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today