My Guide Website?
Florence: Ponte Vecchio and City Sights Guided Kayak Cruise23 Reviews
Discover Florence from the water on a guided kayaking cruise down the Arno River. See popular sights like the Uffizi Gallery, paddle beneath the Ponte Vecchio bridge, slip down the San Niccolò slide, and more.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Florence:If youʻre booking your trip to Florence last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Admire iconic sights like the Uffizi Gallery and the Pontevecchio Bridge
- Snap pictures from a unique point of view from the Arno River
- Feel the thrill to be paddling on the Arno river on your own boat
- Paddle through the area's long-standing history on a kayak
- See Florence's city center from the peaceful perspective of the river
DescriptionAdmire Florence's iconic historical sites in an active way: on an inflatable kayak paddling on the Arno River. Listen to your guide tell you stories of each location as you easily glide over the river's peaceful waters. Try the adventure of manage your own boat and see the marvellous Pontevecchio Bridge from beneath it. Follow the Arno River through the city, passing under its four main historical bridges. Enjoy the peace and quiet of the river, seeing Florence's city center and its incredible architecture from a unique and relaxing perspective. Glide past sights such as the National Library, Uffizi Gallery, Pontevecchio, Santa Trinita bridge with Ammannati's sculptures, and much more. Enjoy the unique sensation to be on the water arriving under the picturesque arches of the Pontevecchio Bridge. Take your time to admire the famed Vasari Corridor and the goldsmiths' workshops from below.
IncludesKayak cruise Kayak instructor/guide Inflatable kayak Paddle Life vest Waterproof bag
- This tour will take place rain or shine This tour could be cancelled for security reasons (due to extraordinary weather conditions)