My Guide Website?
Florence: Private 1-Way Santa Maria Novella Station Transfer9 Reviews
Enjoy a stress-free 1-way private transfer to Santa Maria Novella Train Station. Meet your driver at your hotel or other accommodation and arrive right on time for the next stage of your journey.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Florence:If youʻre booking your trip to Florence last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Florence: Siena, San Gimignano & Monteriggioni Tour
- Best of Tuscany Full-Day Scenic Tour from Florence
- Heart of Florence: Dinner and Three Tenors Concert Ticket
- Florence: Truffle Hunting and Vinci with Lunch and Winery
- From Florence: Chianti Self-Guided Vespa Tour with Lunch
- Sit back and relax with a 1-way private transfer from to the train station
- Transfer easily from your accommodation in Florence and arrive right on time
- Save time and money with guaranteed fixed rates and no hidden surprises
- Let your own personal driver take care of the navigation side of things
- Go whenever you're ready with transfers services available 24 hours a day
DescriptionTake a 1-way private transfer from your hotel or other accommodation to Santa Maria Novella Train Station. When it's time to say arrivederci to Florence, avoid the hassle of booking a taxi at the last minute. Meet your driver directly at your accommodation in Florence, receive assistance with your luggage, and then sit back and relax with a transfer in a private luxury vehicle. Transportation will be by a Mercedes Benz car for groups of one or two people or a Mercedes Viano or Sprinter minivan for groups of three to eight.
Includes1-way private transfer Driver
- The exact duration of the transfer will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 small bag. Oversized luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs, and bikes) may be subject to restrictions Foldable wheelchairs can be accommodated as long as the passenger is accompanied by someone who can help them in and out of the vehicle Infants must sit on an adult's lap