My Guide Website?
Florence: Private 4-Hour Walking Tour with Eugenia Gasheeva1 Reviews
Explore the intriguing history of Florence on a private walking tour with local Eugenia Gasheeva. Stroll through its medieval streets, see the Florence Cathedral, and learn all about the Medici.
- Discover Florence's fascinating story with your local guide Eugenia Gasheeva
- Hear how the Medici family rose to and kept power using mafia-like techniques
- Find out the hidden meanings of the statues at the massive Piazza dei Signori
- Stroll through narrow medieval streets of Florence and see historic buildings
- Walk across the ancient Ponte Vecchio and enjoy a view of the city and river
DescriptionDiscover Florence with a local on a private guided tour with Eugenia Gasheeva. Stand on the famous Piazza dei Signori, stroll across the Ponte Vecchio, and see the Duomo Complex. Begin your journey through Florence in the Piazza della Repubblica with Eugenia. Hear how a small village became one of the power centers of Renaissance Europe. Stroll through the narrow streets and hear about the ups and downs of Florence's fascinating history. Discover why the Renaissance began in Florence, and see the buildings and statues from this period of artistic evolution. Head to the Palazzo Medici and hear about the underhanded techniques of the powerful Medici family. Continue through the city and hear what caused the downfall of the Medici Dynasty and who benefited from the power vacuum. Stop in front of the massive Florence Cathedral and learn about its Giotto Bell Tower and famous Dome. As you walk through the city, stop to visit modern artisan workshops. Finish your tour with a stunning view of the city and river from the Ponte Vecchio. Before you leave Eugenia, get some local tips on the best restaurants and bars in town.
IncludesHotel pickup Headsets Local guide Walking tour
- This tour will take place rain or shine
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFrom€200.00Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today