My Guide Website?
Florence: Private City Walking Tour with Accademia & Uffizi2 Reviews
On this private walking tour you'll experience famous monuments in the heart of Florence, and two of the most important museums in the world – Accademia and Uffizi.
- Enjoy four hours of walking through Florence with your private guide
- See the beautiful buildings in Florence’s old town
- Take in the beauty of Michelangelo’s David
- Admire the Renaissance masterpieces inside Uffizi Gallery
DescriptionAdmire the old town of Florence, some of the world’s best artwork and the famous David by Michelangelo on this private walking tour. While walking through Florence’s stunning old town, you will visit the famous Academy Gallery – home of David by Michelangelo. One of the word’s most famous sculptures, David has stood in the Academy Gallery since 1873. With this tour, you’ll have the once-in-a-lifetime chance to see him with your own eyes, along with other works from Michelangelo. Next you’ll stroll through more of the old town, taking in the sights of the cathedral, with its magnificent Dome by Brunelleschi, the Baptistery and the Campanile by Giotto. Also on the itinerary is a visit to the Church of Orsanmichele, in which the wonderful tabernacle of the Orcagna is located, a masterpiece of the Florentine Gothic Art. Then there is the lively Mercato della Paglia with the famous 'piglet.' Just after, you'll reach Piazza della Signoria with the sculpture masterpieces of Loggia dei Lanzi and the impressive Palazzo Vecchio. Through the square you will walk into the gallery of Palazzo degli Uffizi. In this famous museum you can admire countless works of art, the feature being the beautiful ‘Birth of Venus’ by Botticelli.
IncludesPrivate guide for 4 hours Entrance fees with reservations for the Accademia and the Uffizi Galleries (guaranteed admission and skip the general entry lines) Earphones at the Accademia Gallery and Uffizi Gallery
- Only bottles of water not exceeding 0.5 liters allowed inside the museums. No drinking allowed inside the Exhibition Rooms. The authorities responsible for checking bags at the metal detector are obligated to remove any bottled or canned beverages
- In case of a group of more than 7 people, the use of the headsets at Uffizi Gallery is now compulsory to enter inside the museum
- The tour includes skip the line tickets, but at busy times admission to the museums may be subject to delays due to security procedures • You can bring bottles of water less than 0.5 liters but you must not drink inside the exhibition rooms; the authorities responsible for checking bags are obligated to remove any bottled or canned beverages