My Guide Website?
Florence: Private Electric Bike Night Tour3 Reviews
Discover Florence after the sun goes down on a guided electric bike tour. Admire the famous monuments as you make your way through the medieval alleys and narrow streets.
- Discover the typical narrow streets and the emblematic monuments of Florence in an Eco-Friendly Way
- Admire the lighted monuments of Florence from Piazzale Michelangelo
- Enjoy the pleasant summer evening breeze and atmosphere
DescriptionExperience the charming atmosphere of the Florentine summer evenings and discover the magic that Florence reserves for you. Onboard your electric bike, cross the Arno river, and reach Piazzale Michelangelo. From the wonderful terrace, marvel all the lighted monuments of Florence and the 'Lungarni', the streets flanking the river with its typical street lamps. Continue the tour and arrive in the historic center of Florence. Follow your guide along the medieval alleys of the city center and discover the world-famous Florentine squares. Admire Cathedral Square with its stunning Brunelleschi’s Dome, Santa Croce Square with its marvelous Gothic Basilica, Signoria Square with its unrivaled open-air museum of sculptures, and Repubblica Square with its historical cafés.
IncludesPrivate guide Electric Bike rental 50 cl bottle of water Helmet Rear seat for children (free of charge) Rain vest
- Children under 3 years old are not permitted to take part
- Children from 3 to 8 years old can take part if carried on the rear seat (maximum 22 kilograms)
- Children who weigh more than 22 kilograms and are under 1.5 meters tall must travel in a trailer-cycle, subject to an additional €5 fee