My Guide Website?
Florence Private Home Cooking Class1 Reviews
Participate in a private cooking class in a local home with a certified cook. Learn local recipes and taste everything you've made with wines included.
- Participate in a private cooking class with an expert home cook
- Create a genuine connection with a local Italian family
- Have fun learning local recipes from family cookbooks
- Taste everything you have prepared around the table
- Enjoy beverages such as local wines as you cook
DescriptionUncover the secrets of Italian family recipes on your travels, Your guide, or Cesarina will share their wisdom, which has been passed down in their families for generations. Immerse yourself in a private cooking class at your guide's home. Learn the secrets of the most famous dishes of regional cuisine and taste the fruit of your labor accompanied by local wines. During the lesson, the Cesarina will reveal the tricks of the trade of 3 authentic local recipes. Have fun putting your cooking skills to the test. Participants will have a workstation equipped with utensils and all the ingredients to make the dishes. Then, taste everything you have prepared accompanied by a selection of red and white local wines. Instead of loading your suitcase with souvenirs, take home Italian cooking skills that'll stay with you for life.
IncludesPrivate cooking class Tastings of the 3 local recipes Beverages (water, wines, and coffee) Local taxes
- The address of the class will be shared after the reservation
- Cooking classes usually start at 10 AM and end at 5 PM but this can be flexible based on your requirements and if you notify the organizer in advance
- Different dietary requirements can be catered for, please confirm directly with the service organizer after booking
- At least 2 people are required for this activity to take place