My Guide Website?
Florence: Private Walking Tour with a Local Guide44 Reviews
Discover Florence's city center and history from its origins to the Medici domination on a private walking tour. Enjoy a well-paced stroll from the Piazza Duomo to Ponte Vecchio and Pitti Palace.
- Step into local life in Florence on a customizable walking tour
- Enjoy the intimacy of a private tour with your own personal local guide
- Familiarize with the main streets and squares of Florence on foot
- Discover the city’s attractions and some of Florence's finest cultural treasures
DescriptionJoin a panoramic walking tour through Florence's city center in the company of your own local and private guide. Get new perspectives on the rich Florentine history in medieval, Renaissance, and modern times as you walk to some of the best spots of the city. This tour offers a great opportunity for first-time visitors to immerse themselves in Florence's history, arts, and anecdotes. Get the most out of your tour as you explore spots like the Piazza Duomo, Piazza della Repubblica, Piazza della Signoria, Ponte Vecchio, and Piazza Pitti alongside a guide with local know-how. As you explore, hear about the buildings and artworks commissioned in the name of the entire community and others in the name of wealthy, powerful Florentine families, among which the Medici stands out.
IncludesPrivate walking tour Local guide
- The Pitti Palace Palatina Gallery and Accademia Gallery are closed on Monday
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFrom€290.00Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today