Florence: Private Walking Tour with Duomo2 Reviews
See the most beautiful monuments of Florence on a private walking tour of the historic city. Marvel at Renaissance palaces, cross the Ponte Vecchio and enter the amazing Duomo.
- Admire the marble monuments of Piazza Duomo, including the Baptistery
- Enter the magnificent cathedral and see stunning works by Brunelleschi
- Cross the famous Ponte Vecchio
- Follow in the footsteps of the poet Dante
DescriptionDiscover the monuments of the Cradle of the Renaissance on a private walking tour of Florence. See where the city was founded on Piazza della Repubblica and stroll to Palazzo Strozzi. Continue down Via Tornabuoni to arrive at Ponte Santa Trinita and cross the river to the Oltrarno district. Watch the locals at work in Santo Spirito, famed for its artisan workshops. See the former residence of the Medicis at Pitti Palace, and then walk along the Vasari Corridor to Ponte Vecchio. Continue to the courtyard of the Uffizi Gallery and admire magnificent works of art and architecture on Piazza Signoria, including Cellini’s Perseus, Neptune Fountain and the imposing Palazzo Vecchio. Head to the church of Santa Croce, where Michelangelo was buried. Follow in the footsteps of Dante and arrive in Piazza Duomo to enter the cathedral and admire Brunelleschi's dome. End with an explanation of Giotto's Bell Tower and the stunning Gates of Paradise at the Baptistery.
IncludesWalking tour of Florence Private guide Guided tour of the Duomo Visit inside the cupola Extras and tips for your guide
- Due to the recent introduction of security checks at the Duomo, there may be a line and some waiting time to enter
- This tour is free of charge for children under 4 years old
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCHECK AVAILABILITY