My Guide Website?
Florence: Renaissance Cooking Class with Dinner and Wine1 Reviews
Take your taste buds back in time to the period of the Renaissance with this hands-on cooking course. Prepare 4 dishes and dine on the feast that you have prepared accompanied by a glass of wine.
- Travel back in time as you savor a dinner of Medici-period specialties
- Discover the roots of the Florentine cuisine with a professional chef
- Replicate authentic specialties that were served in Renaissance banquets
- Get recipes to help you re-create these dishes for your friends and family
- Uncover recipes that were sung about in the sonnets of Lorenzo il Magnifico.
DescriptionUncover dishes that were prepared during the Medici-period with this cooking class in Florence. Cook with a local chef and recipes to help you replicate the dishes back home. Savor all the delicious food that you make with a glass of Italian wine. Try flavors that were used by Caterina de Medici. Meet an assistant that will help you to the cooking class. Complete your knowledge of the Renaissance culture as your chef teaches you step-by-step how to replicate authentic aromas and flavors from this era. Use recipes sung in sonnets by Lorenzo il Magnifico. Craft a menu of vegetable millefeuille (layered pastry), gnocchi with cheese and truffle, chicken pie with saffron and porcini mushrooms, and a sweet dessert with with Alchermes liqueur and chocolate. Be transported to the Renaissance period as you sit down to taste these dishes with a glass of wine.
IncludesMeeting Point Assistance Cooking course Chef Recipes Dinner Drinks
- * The menu varies according to the availability of fresh seasonal products * Unfortunately the cooking class cannot accommodate clients in wheel chairs.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFrom€60.00Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today