My Guide Website?
Florence: Renaissance Walking Tour and Accademia Gallery1 Reviews
Embark on a walking tour of Florence led by an English-speaking expert guide, passing sights like Ponte Vecchio, Palazzo Vecchio, and Piazza Della Signoria. Visit the iconic Accademia Gallery.
- Travel back to the Renaissance as your guide sheds light on these glorious times
- Make the most of your time with skip-the-line tickets to the Accademia Gallery
- Marvel at the exquisite details of Michelangelo's marble masterpiece 'David'
- Hear the story behind sights like Ponte Vecchio and Giotto's bell tower
- Feel like an expert on Renaissance Florence after an in-depth historical tour
DescriptionMake the most of your visit to Tuscany’s capital city on this walking tour of the historical city center of Florence. Gaze upon Michelangelo's marble masterpiece 'David' with your skip-the-line tickets to the Accademia Gallery. Meet your guide in Piazza Strozzi square. Get outfitted with a headset to ensure you can hear the guide clearly. Make your way through the city's charming back-streets in the historical old town. Admire the colorful shops that line the medieval stone Ponte Vecchio bridge, the L-shaped Piazza della Signoria, and Giotto's Bell Tower. Let the Brunelleschi Dome and the dome on the Florence Cathedral take your breath away. Listen as your guide takes you back in time to Renaissance Italy when Florence was heralded as the 'New Athens.' Hear facts and stories about the sites you see and learn about the notorious Medici Family and other famous personalities from this period. Walk straight into the Accademia Galley where you'll enjoy an in-depth discussion on Michelangelo's David and other works by Renaissance masters. Let your guide reveal the secrets behind one of Italy's most celebrated works of art. After the tour, you can continue to explore the gallery.
IncludesEnglish-speaking guide Headsets to hear the guide clearly Skip-the-line tickets to the Accademia Gallery
- •Backpacks are not allowed inside Accademia Gallery and there is no deposit area in the vicinity •This tour is not fully accessible for wheelchair users or people with walking disabilities •Museums can close without notice and refunds are not available for these situations as these events are beyond the control of the tour provider •This tour operates with a minimum of 5 participants, if the minimum is not met a refund or alternative date will be offered