My Guide Website?
Florence: S. Gimignano, Siena, Chianti & Wine Tasting Lunch1201 Reviews
Join a day trip into the heart of Tuscany, departing from Florence and visiting San Gimignano, Siena, and Monteriggioni. Relax in a Chianti winery for a typical lunch and a guided wine tasting.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Florence:If youʻre booking your trip to Florence last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Visit two UNESCO World Heritage sites
- Tour the beautiful Siena Cathedral, led by a local guide
- Enjoy wonderful views of Tuscan rolling hills and Chianti countryside
- Stop at a Chianti winery for lunch and a guided tasting of three different wines
DescriptionEmbark on a scenic guided tour from Florence to the charming Tuscan towns of San Gimignano, Monteriggioni, and Siena. Stroll around the historic villages and enjoy a delicious Chianti Hills wine and balsamic vinegar tasting. Upgrade your experience with tickets to Siena Cathedral. Start at San Gimignano, the world-famous walled town located on a hilltop, which has remained intact through the centuries and is known for its tall towers, frescoes, and many other works of art. Take around 2 hours of free time to explore the city center. Visit the historical walled hamlet of Monteriggioni. Cross Chianti’s rolling hills to a cozy winery where you can relax and enjoy three wines and balsamic vinegar, followed by a Chianti-style three-course lunch. Enjoy a guided tour of Siena’s historic center (if selected in the option), starting with the 13th-century Basilica of San Domenico. Stroll along the narrow medieval streets of the city, flanked by splendid palaces and historic shops. Pass through the Piazza del Campo and visit the cathedral, if you select the option. Take some free time in Siena before returning to Florence. The order of the visit may change.
IncludesTransportation by air-conditioned bus Multilingual tour escort on board Lunch with wine tasting Local guide in Siena (if option selected) Siena Cathedral entry ticket (if option selected) Siena Cathedral guided visit (if option selected)
- From November to March, the itinerary does not include the stop at Monteriggioni and the return to Florence is approximately 30 minutes earlier The order of the itinerary may change The option Day Trip with Lunch and Wine does not include Siena guided visit and Siena Cathedral entrance ticket Sample menu for Day Trip with Lunch: appetizer with cold cuts ( prosciutto, finocchiona, salami ) bruschetta olive oil and truffle oil pecorino cheese with balsamic vinegar and green salad; Main course: penne with meat ragout and parmesan cheese; Dessert: homemade tart with jam and vinsanto For small groups of up to 8 people, the tour guide service can be replaced with an English-speaking driver-guide service, with the rest of the program remaining unchanged