My Guide Website?
Florence: Santa Croce Basilica Guided Tour and Entry-Ticket5 Reviews
Learn about Santa Croce Square and visit the biggest Franciscan basilica in the world on a guided tour. Admire works by Italian historical figures like Giotto, Donatello, and Brunelleschi.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Florence:If youʻre booking your trip to Florence last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Livorno: Florence & Pisa Shore Excursion with Food Tasting
- Best of Tuscany Full-Day Scenic Tour from Florence
- From Florence: Chianti Guided Tour with Tuscan Wine Tasting
- From Florence: Parmesan, Balsamic Vinegar, & Prosciutto Tour
- Florence: Chianti Wineries Tour with Food and Wine Tasting
- See and learn about the history of Florence, the basilica, and its monuments
- Enjoy an intimate experience and explore one of Florence's most popular sites
- View the interior of the Basilica of Santa Croce and visit historical tombs
- Uncover the secrets of some of Italy's most famed artists with a licensed guide
DescriptionExperience one of the most visited monuments in Florence on a guided-tour. Get an entry-ticket and see Santa Croce, which is revered due to its artistic value, and for being known as the 'Temple of Italian Glory.' See the burial place of geniuses such as Michelangelo, Galileo, and Machiavelli. Start the tour at the Santa Croce Square, led by a licensed tour guide, who will help you discover the beautiful interior of the Basilica for yourself. Next, marvel at masterpieces from the Middle Ages to the Renaissance while the tour guide points out works that cannot be missed, including 16 chapels dating back to the 14th century, monumental tombs by different artists, a cloister, and a chapel designed by the renaissance architect Brunelleschi.
IncludesReservation and ticket to Santa Croce Basilica Florence 75 minute guided walking tour with an licensed guide Radios and headsets
- A Green Pass or vaccination card are mandatory during this period No flash photography allowed inside the basilica