My Guide Website?
Florence: Santa Maria Novella Entry Ticket & Audioguide338 Reviews
Santa Maria Novella, a unique combination of Gothic and Renaissance architecture, was referred to by Michelangelo as his bride. Skip the lines waiting to enter this iconic site, learn about its history with a multimedia guide, and admire its art.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Florence:If youʻre booking your trip to Florence last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Livorno: Florence & Pisa Shore Excursion with Food Tasting
- Best of Tuscany Full-Day Scenic Tour from Florence
- From Florence: Chianti Guided Tour with Tuscan Wine Tasting
- From Florence: Parmesan, Balsamic Vinegar, & Prosciutto Tour
- Florence: Chianti Wineries Tour with Food and Wine Tasting
- Visit Santa Maria Novella , the first great basilica in Florence
- Avoid the wait with your skip-the-line admission ticket
- Admire the works of artists such as Botticelli, Brunelleschi, and Vasari
DescriptionThe complex of Santa Maria Novella dates from the early decades of the 13th century, following the settlement in Florence of the first Dominican friars. It gradually expanded in size and importance during the following centuries. Your 1-hour visit to the Basilica and Cloisters of Santa Maria Novella will be enhanced with a multimedia guide in the form of a 7-inch tablet that provides fascinating audio-video narration with images in high definition and spectacular 3D re-creations. Learn about an important chapter in the history of Florence and discover the works of the greatest artists of the Middle Ages and the Renaissance, including Giotto, Masaccio, Filippo Brunelleschi, Paolo Uccello, Domenico Ghirlandaio, and Filippino Lippi.
IncludesSanta Maria Novella admission ticket Multimedia guide
- Please note that you will be asked to leave a valid ID at the ticket office in order to pick up the multimedia guide
- Please also be aware that the date and time slot you choose is binding once booked. You will be refused entry if you do not respect the allotted entry time
- Multimedia guides are the same for both children and adults