Florence: Secret Wine Tastings1 Reviews
Experience the Tuscan way of life as you drink the best red and white wines. Your expert guides will take you back in time, teaching you about Tuscany's rich wine heritage, as you walk along Florence's historical city wine route.
- Start in the amazing medieval square of Santa Maria Novella
- Visit the locations of the oldest noble winemakers of Florence
- Taste six different Tuscan wines in three different 'enotecas' or 'wine bars'
- Have an introduction to the local 'movida,' the Tuscan wine culture
DescriptionFlorence is like an open-air museum — everywhere you go you're breathing in art, history, and culture. The picture-perfect streets and alleyways, squares and bridges that make up this incredible city are the perfect setting for our Italian wine journey. Whether you're a wine novice or a wine enthusiast, this tour is a must that will show you the real Florentine wine culture, and unveil the secrets of the oldest and most noble Florentine wines. Producing a Tuscan wine is an art and an important element of our culture, dating back more than 2,500 years. Recognized worldwide as the best of Italian wines, you taste Tuscan heritage with each sip. On this tour, you'll discover how every factor — from the soil and altitude to the position relative to the sun — affects the characteristics and quality of the wines. Your experience will include three stops, all focusing on a different Tuscan wine, and six tastings.
IncludesSix wine tastings Hotel pick up and drop-off
- Please be aware the legal drinking age in Italy is 18, therefore people under this age are not allowed on the tour
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCHECK AVAILABILITY