Florence: Secrets of the City Private Walking Tour1 Reviews
Take a 2-hour walk through the storied streets of Florence with a private guide, and discover the “Cradle of the Renaissance” on a customized itinerary. Stroll through the historical city center to explore some of the city’s lesser-known sites.
- Discover the secret streets and squares of Florence
- Go to hidden sites known only to locals
- Hear stories about the Renaissance and the historical people of Florence
- Learn about a street dotted with medieval tower houses
DescriptionDiscover the secrets of Florence on a customized 2-hour walking tour, and enjoy the personalized services of a private guide. Ideal for those who have already taken an historical tour of the city center's main sites, this walk will take you to some of the city’s more hidden locations. Your guide will reveal hidden secrets about the streets of Florence, such as the main street that is dotted with medieval tower houses. Hear fascinating stories about the art and architecture of the Renaissance as you dive down narrow streets and hear about the people that used to live there. Listen to sometimes funny, and sometimes tragic, tales to get an alternative perspective of Florence.
IncludesPrivate tour Personalized service Walking tour Hotel pickup (from centrally-located hotels only) Private certified guide in your language Drop-off to your hotel/apartment Tips
- Confirmation of your tour will be received at time of booking
- As this is a private tour, you can choose the start time and customize the itinerary
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability