Florence: Semi-Private Central Market Tour
Discover the central market of Florence throughout a guided tour. You'll engage in a culinary experience that will connect you to the community as you celebrate local products through various tastings.
- Discover the best local producers and the food that they provide
- Travel with your guide within the market
- Purchase any products which strike your fancy
- Learn about the origins of the products
DescriptionAfter gathering with your group and guide, you'll enter the market to experience something a little different whilst visiting Florence. Your guide will aim to create a culinary experience that will connect you to the community, celebrating the best local producers and the food that they provide through various tastings. Discover the origins of the products as you encounter each flavor. Your visit will consist of a small-group tour of up to 10 people with a guide who will do their best to satisfy the requests of each participant of the group. Throughout your exploration you can taste different fresh foods, listening to the history and provenance of each product offered by the producers as you go. Whilst at the market you will of course be free to purchase any products which have satisfied and fascinated you the most. At the conclusion of your tour your guide will leave you at the exit of the market, but if you wish you can choose to continue roaming without limitation.
IncludesLicensed and professional tour guide Wine and food tastings of local products Headsets to hear your guide clearly (for groups of 5 and over) Transportation to or from your hotel Transfers Lunch Gratuities
- • Vegetarians and coeliacs are able to be catered to
- The food and drinks included consist of only smalls tastings inside the central market • This tour will take place rain or shine
- Following the tour you will be requested to return your headset to the guide
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability