Florence: Sunset Sightseeing Tour and Wine Tasting48 Reviews
Enjoy a sightseeing tour and wine tasting in the birthplace of the Renaissance. Explore the charming Oltrarno district and admire iconic monuments.
- Take a walk through Florence's enchanting Oltrarno district
- Taste fine wines from the Chianti region
- Marvel at some of Florence's iconic landmarks and monuments
DescriptionVisit the Oltrarno district of Florence on a 2-hour guided sunset walk. Admire the traditional architecture of the city that was the birthplace of the Renaissance. Soak up the atmosphere of the Oltrarno district, see centuries-old worshops, and enjoy the taste of fine Chianti wines, accompanied by crostoni prepared especially for you. Cross the Arno River and visit Florence's most iconic landmarks, including the Piazza Signoria and Piazza Duomo. Stop at another wine tavern, where you'll have the opportunity to taste even more wines from the Chianti region.
IncludesTour guide Wine tasting Crostoni Pick-up and drop off
- Be sure to wear comfortable shoes, as the walking tour takes approximately 2 hours
- The tour may be conducted in 2 languages
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCHECK AVAILABILITY